The fast pace of legislative change and potentially severe penalties for non—compliance, means that navigating tax issues can be challenging for both individuals and businesses. Whether you have a specific business issue, or you are working on a large transaction, the effective management of your tax position is critical. Getting the right advice upfront can make a significant difference to the end result.
At Shakespeare Partners, our qualified tax accountants in Perth take pride in delivering relevant and valuable tax advice to each of our clients. Our tax consultants provide practical, leading edge tax advice across a broad spectrum of issues and transactions including:
· Structuring Advice
· GST and FBT advice
· PAYG withholding obligations
· Superannuation obligations
· FBT advice
· Transactional advice
· Tax deferral strategies
· Tax minimisation strategies (risk management)
· Tax effective exit strategies
· Small Business Capital Gains Tax Relief
· Structuring and restructuring investment and business operations
· Remuneration planning and salary packaging (including employee share plans)
As well as offering premium advice across a number of financial topics, our tax consultants can also tailor a business solution to suit your level of requirements. Whether you’re a small to medium sized business or a large corporation, Shakespeare Partners can offer personalised tax advice that works for you.
Need taxation advice?
Contact our tax consultants on today on 08 9321 2111 to arrange an introductory consultation in our West Perth office at no cost or obligation to you.